Thermomix sugar paste
An easy sugar paste recipe with your Thermomix. Get started in cake design by making cakes for your children for their birthdays, the snow queen, Cars, Barbie, and superheroes, wide choice for the pleasure of your little ones. You can color this sugar paste, for this, add your coloring in step 2.
- 500g icing sugar
- 250g marshmallows
- 1 C. orange blossom soup
- Icing sugar for work the sugar paste
- Preparation5 minutes
- Cooking3 mins
- Rest30 mins
- 1. Put marshmallows in the bowl of the Thermomix with the orange blossom and program 2 min at 60°C at speed 3.
- 2. Program 3 min 30 on the ear function and gradually pour in the icing sugar through the hole in the lid.
- 3. Place the preparation on cling film, close well, and leave to rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- 4. Place the sugar paste on your work surface covered with icing sugar.
- 5. Roll it out gently with a rolling pin.
Sprinkle the dough with icing sugar as soon as it starts to stick. This will prevent it from tearing. You can keep it for 2 days in the fridge, wrapped in cling film. You can replace the marshmallows with 2 tbsp. tablespoons of glucose syrup.