Pineaujito: Pineau mojito-style cocktail
Let’s refresh ourselves (in moderation), while honoring the Charentes, with this sweet Mojito-style cocktail based on white Pineau.
- 1 bottle of white Pineau des Charentes
- 50 cl of Schweppes Indian Tonic
- 1 lime
- a few fresh mint leaves
- ice cubes
- Preparation5 minutes
- 1.Put in 2 cocktail glasses: 4 to 5 washed and dried fresh mint leaves, a slice of lime cut in four. Lightly crush everything with the back of a spoon.
- 2.Pour for each about 10 cl (according to your tastes) of white Pineau des Charentes. Top with fresh Indian Tonic Schweppes.
- 3.Finish by decorating the glasses with a slice of lemon and a sprig of mint. Add 2 or 3 ice cubes and immediately enjoy your mojito-inspired cocktail.
For a prettier presentation, you can decorate your ice cubes by incorporating small pieces of mint or lemon leaves, color them with a few drops of spearmint syrup, or give them an original appearance with fruit-shaped molds, of animals…