Pan con tomato (tapas)
Simple recipe, tapas-style, for an aperitif with friends!
- 1 Parisian baguette, sliced
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- olive oil
- salt pepper
- Preparation15 mins
- 1.Toast the slices of bread and let them cool.
- 2.Peel the tomatoes and mix them. Add the pressed garlic, salt, pepper and a little olive oil.
- 3.Spread the slices of bread with this “sauce”.
- 4.You can also add a little Serrano ham on top.
- 5.It must be served quickly so that the bread does not soften too much!
Make this Pan con tomato (tapas) recipe in 5 steps with Crain