Kefta Meatballs with Cookeo
Kefta dumplings are Moroccan specialties prepared with beef and spices. This simmered dish is perfect for warming up in winter or simply to get away from it all for a meal. Discover the recipe for quick kefta meatballs to prepare using your Cookeo.
- 750g lean ground beef
- 500 g Tomato coulis
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 C. tablespoons olive oil
- 1 egg
- 50 cl Broth
- Preparation10 minutes
- Cooking10 minutes
- 1.Start by peeling and slicing the onion and garlic to prepare the dumplings.
- 2.In a large salad bowl, mix half of the minced onion with the meat. Mix well, add the egg, mix again and form several balls.
- 3.In your Cookeo, select the “brown” mode and brown the rest of the onion with the garlic and add your meatballs. Stir regularly for a good 5 minutes.
- 4.You will then be able to add the broth, the tomato coulis and the spices while stirring gently.
- 5.Then choose the “rapid cooking” mode and let your Cookeo cook for 10 minutes.
- 6.Salt, pepper and serve hot.
This recipe for kefta dumplings can be eaten alone or accompanied by rice or semolina. You can also incorporate the rice directly into your Cookeo before cooking so that it soaks up all the flavors of your preparation.