Grated cauliflower tabbouleh
- 1/2 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 onion
- zest and juice of one lemon
- 10 basil leaves
- 8 spoons of olive oil
- salt pepper
- Preparation15 mins
- 1.Blanch the lemon zest in a pan of boiling water. Drain, cut into fine pieces and set aside.
- 2.Clean and grate the cauliflower florets then put them in a bowl with the lemon juice. Mix and reserve.
- 3.Peel the cucumber and cut it into small pieces.
- 4.Clean the tomatoes and cut them into small cubes
- 5.Finely chop the onion.
- 6.Chop the basil.
- 7.Pour everything into the cauliflower semolina then add the olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- 8.Reserve chilled until service.
Make this grated cauliflower tabbouleh recipe in 8 steps with me