Easy beet mousse
- 4 cooked beets
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon sherry or balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic
- 6 sprigs of parsley
- 10 cl of olive oil
- 20 cl of water
- salt pepper
- Preparation10 minutes
- Rest4 a.m.
- 1.Peel the beets and cut them into pieces.
- 2.Peel and cut the garlic into small pieces.
- 3.Pour into the blender, the beets, the garlic in pieces, the chopped parsley, the oil, the vinegar, the water, the salt and the pepper.
- 4.Mix everything until you get a nice mousse.
- 5.Pour the preparation into verrines and put them in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
Add walnut kernels if desired.