Cookeo Chicken Biryani
Biryani is a dish made from spiced rice, meat and vegetables, found mainly in Pakistan, India, Iran, Sri Lanka and Afghanistan. Thanks to your Cookeo, you will be able to travel to the Middle East in a snap with this chicken recipe, ready in less than 30 minutes.
- 400 g Chicken breast
- 1 onion
- 2 plain yogurt
- 2 fresh tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- 350 g Basmati rice
- 2 tbsp. Paprika coffee
- 3 tbsp. coffee Coriander
- 2 tbsp. coffee Cumin
- 2 tbsp. Ginger coffee
- 2 tbsp. Turmeric coffee
- 1 l chicken broth Salt Pepper
- Preparation10 minutes
- Cooking15 mins
- 1.Cut the chicken breasts into pieces, peel and slice the onion and the fresh tomatoes.
- 2.Select the “brown” mode on your Cookeo and brown the meat and onion in a drizzle of olive oil for a good 5 minutes.
- 3.Once the onions are nicely browned, add the fresh tomatoes, concentrate and yogurts. Let brown for 3 minutes.
- 4.You can now add your chicken broth as well as the basmati rice and spices while stirring your preparation so that the meat absorbs all the aromas.
- 5.Select your Cookeo’s quick cooking mode and cook for 15 minutes.
- 6.Serve hot with a few spinach leaves to garnish.
To add a touch of crunch to your chicken biryani, you can sprinkle your preparation with a few slivered almonds once the plates are set. Do it just before serving to decorate your preparation nicely without the almonds having time to melt.