Chocolate milkshake with whipped cream
- 6 tbsp. coffee powdered chocolate
- 2 tbsp. Carte d’Or dark chocolate ice cream
- 50 cl of milk
- whipped cream
- Chocolate chips
- Preparation5 minutes
- 1.Mix the milk, chocolate powder and chocolate ice cream in a blender.
- 2.Pour into tall glasses.
- 3.Add whipped cream on top.
- 4.Sprinkle with chocolate shavings.
- 5.Taste without waiting.
Make this chocolate milkshake with the whipped cream recipe in 5 steps with CuisineAZ. To learn more about the foods in this dessert recipe