Chia seeds with coconut milk and mangoes
Chia seeds have been a superfood for some time…
- 200 milliliters of coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 C. brown sugar
- 1 mango
- Preparation5 minutes
- Rest12 p.m.
- 1.Mix the chia seeds with coconut milk and the brown sugar the day before in a bowl.
- 2.Cover with transparent film and let stand overnight.
- 3.The next day, mix the chia seeds well and arrange them in verrines.
- 4.Prepare the mango: peel and cut into cubes.
- 5.You can then arrange the mango directly on your seeds.
- 6.Enjoy your lunch!
Make this Chia Seeds with Coconut Milk and Mango recipe in 7 steps with me