Cheese appetizer puffs
Perfect for a dinner aperitif!
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 Boursin® type cream cheese spread
- Provence herbs to taste
- dried thyme to taste
- pepper to taste
- Preparation2 min
- Cooking15 mins
- 1.Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- 2.Place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- 3.Unroll the puff pastry on a floured work surface.
- 4.Spread the cream cheese spread on top of the puff pastry.
- 5.Sprinkle the cream cheese spread with Provencal herbs, dried thyme, and pepper to taste.
- 6.Roll the puff pastry on itself to form a sausage. Cut the puff pastry sausage into sections and place them on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 7.Place in the oven and cook for 15 minutes, until the cream cheese puff pastry spreads are golden brown.
- 8.Serve the puff pastries with cream cheese very hot as an aperitif or during the starter, accompanied by a seasoned green salad.
For this cheese appetizer puff pastry recipe, you can count on 15 min of preparation. To learn more about the foods in this appetizer recipe, head over to our food guide here.