- 2 boiled eggs
- 100 g green asparagus in a jar
- 80g mascarpone
- 1 C. heavy cream
- 1 pinch of Espelette pepper
- salt pepper
- Preparation15 mins
- 1.Half fill a saucepan with water and bring to a boil, then add the eggs. Leave to harden for 8 minutes before cooling them in cold water, and peel them.
- 2.Wash and drain the asparagus. Prepare them and keep a few tips for decoration.
- 3.Place them in the bowl of a mixer with the mascarpone, fresh cream and hard-boiled eggs. Add the Espelette pepper, salt and pepper.
- 4.Blend for 10 seconds, then scrape the edges and blend again for 5 seconds.
- 5.Divide into verrines then add 2 asparagus tips.
Make this Asparagus Mousse recipe in 5 steps with Crain