Dublin, Dec. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Network Security Software Market (2022-2027) by Components, Deployment, Verticals, and Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Network Security Software Market is estimated to be USD 17.86 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 32.99 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 13.06%.
|No. of Pages||207|
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2027|
|Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022||$17.86 Trillion|
|Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2027||$32.99 Trillion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||13.0%|
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service.
Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding growth and reducing risks.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies’ recent development and competitive scenario.
Some of the companies covered in this report are AT&T Inc., Armor defense Inc., Avast Software sro, BitDefender SRL, Broadcom Inc., Comodo Security solution, Cisco Systems, Inc, FireEye, FireMon LLC, Fortinet Inc., Tenable Inc. , Trend Micro Inc., WatchGuard Technologies, Inc., Webroot Inc., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Network Security Software Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyzes the Global Network Security Software Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Network Security Software Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Rising Network Security and Privacy Concerns
4.1.2 Stringent Regulations and Need for Compliances
4.2.1 Budget Constraints and High Cost of Innovation
4.3.1 Increasing Adoption of Cloud-Based Security Technologies
4.3.2 Integration of Advanced Machine Learning and Deep Learning Capabilities
4.4.1 Dearth of Competent Cybersecurity Professionals
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
5.5 PESTLE Analysis
6 Global Network Security Software Market, By Components
6.2.2 Antivirus & Antimalware
6.2.3 Network Access Control
6.2.4 Data Loss Prevention
6.2.5 Intrusion Detection System & Intrusion Prevention System
6.2.6 Secure Web Gateways
6.2.7 Distributed Denial-of-Service Mitigation
6.2.8 Unified Threat Management
6.2.9 Vulnerability Scanning
6.3.1 Consulting Services
6.3.2 Managed Services
6.3.3 Professional Services
6.3.4 Support & Maintenance
6.3.5 Training & Education
7 Global Network Security Software Market, By Deployment
7.3 On Premise
8 Global Network Security Software Market, By Verticals
8.2 Aerospace and Defense
8.5 IT and Telecommunications
8.9 Energy and Utilities
8.10 Others (Media and Entertainment and Transport & Logistics)
9 Americas’ Network Security Software Market
9.7 Mexico City
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of Americas
10 Europe’s Network Security Software Market
10.16 United Kingdom
10.17 Rest of Europe
11 Middle East and Africa’s Network Security Software Market
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12 APAC’s Network Security Software Market
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lankan
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13 Competitive Landscape
13.1 IGR Competitive Quadrant
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 M&A and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14 Company Profiles
14.1 AT&T Inc.
14.2 Armor Defense Inc.
14.3 Avast Software sro
14.4 BitDefender SRL
14.5 Broadcom Inc.
14.6 Comodo Security fix
14.7 Cisco Systems, Inc.
14.9 FireMon LLC
14.10 Fortinet Inc.
14.11 GFI Software
14.12 IBM Corp.
14.13 Juniper Networks, Inc.
14.14 Qualys Inc.
14.15 RSA Security LLC
14.16 SolarWinds Inc.
14.17 Tenable Inc.
14.18 Trend Micro Inc.
14.19 WatchGuard Technologies, Inc.
14.20 Webroot Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xayvri
Global Network Security Software Market