Tupperware pie crust
An ultra-simple and quick pie dough base to make. It will be used for savory pies, mini tarts for an aperitif… or even pies given the speed, you can make 2. But also for your sweet creations by adding a sachet of vanilla sugar to the dough.
- 250 grams of flour
- 1 C. baking powder
- 1 C. salt
- 100 milliliters melted butter or vegetable oil
- 100 milliliters of hot water
- Preparation5 minutes
- 1. Take a container with a lid.
- 2. In the container, put in order: flour, baking powder, salt, butter or oil, and hot water.
- 3. Close with the lid.
- 4. Shake vigorously 6 times horizontally.
- 5. Then 6 times vertically.
- 6. The dough is ready for your creations
Roll out on a floured surface using a rolling pin. No need to butter a mold or line it, the dough does not stick.