The recipe for spaghetti bolognese or “spaghetti bolognese” is a timeless Italian specialty. With its homemade Bolognese sauce with tomatoes, carrots, onions and minced meat. To accompany spaghetti pasta. A simple recipe whose homemade tomato sauce makes all the difference.
- 400g spaghetti
- 350g ground beef
- 6 very ripe tomatoes or 1 large tin of natural tomatoes
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon tomato puree
- 3 tbsp. fresh cream
- 4 tbsp. tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 C. powdered sugar
- 1/2 vegetable stock cube
- 5 cl of lukewarm water
- olive oil
- 1 sprig of thyme
- salt pepper
- Preparation20 mins
- Cooking40 mins
- 1.Peel the garlic and onion and chop them finely. In a casserole dish, heat 1 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil, add the grated peeled carrot. Then chopped garlic and onion. Brown them for 2 to 3 minutes, add the ground beef and mix to brown your ingredients.
- 2.Rinse the tomatoes with water and cut them into small cubes. Add them to the casserole, the tomato purée, powdered sugar, thyme, salt, pepper, white wine and lukewarm water. Crumble over a 1/2 stock cube. Cover the pot and cook over low heat, for about 30 minutes. Then add the fresh cream in the spaghetti sauce recipe.
- 3.Heat a large pot of water, add a little salt to the first broth and pour in the spaghetti. Cook according to the time indicated on the package. Drain them and pour them into a hollow dish and cover with sauce. Finally, the most important, enjoy your spaghetti recipe immediately.
The bolognese recipe is a great classic but can be changed according to your desires. So this Bolognese recipe can also be made with sausage meat, bacon bits or celery to complete one of the many versions of sauces.