To prepare the best easy homemade Nutella recipes without palm oil, nothing could be simpler!
- 415g roasted unsalted hazelnuts
- 100g dark chocolate powder
- 1 C. teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Preparation15 mins
- Cooking8 mins
- 1.Preheat your oven to 180° and place the hazelnuts on a baking sheet in a single layer. Leave them in the oven for 8-10 minutes to warm up the natural oils and loosen the little skin.
- 2.Remove the hazelnuts from the oven and let cool slightly on a tea towel. Then, roll the cloth on the work surface to make the skins fall off: this gives the homemade spread a smoother texture.
- 3.Put the skinned hazelnuts in a blender on low power until a butter is formed – about 8-10 minutes in total.
- 4.Meanwhile, melt the chocolate in a bain-marie then set it aside.
- 5.Once the hazelnut butter is creamy and smooth, stir in the melted chocolate, salt, and vanilla. Run the blender again until the mixture is perfectly homogeneous.
- 6.Do not hesitate to taste and adjust the seasoning according to your taste, by adding salt or vanilla.
- 7.If your homemade nutella is not sweet enough, you can add 1-2 tablespoons of maple or agave syrup.
- 8.Finally, transfer your spread to a clean jar. Homemade nutella will keep at room temperature for daily use for 2-3 weeks or more.
- 9.And now you can enjoy! Mmmmh, it’s so good and it’s so easy to make!
For this homemade Nutella recipe, you can count 8 min of preparation.