4 cheese waffle pizza
Try this waffle pizza with your delicious mozzarella and gorgonzola
- 1 1 Round and Thin Pizza Dough HERTA
- 4 goat cheese log slices
- 1 mozzarella ball
- 100g Gorgonzola
- 50 g grated Emmental cheese
- Preparation 10 minutes
- Cooking 10 minutes
- 1.Cut the gorgonzola into small dice. Cut the mozzarella into slices.
- 2. Cut the dough into 4 equal parts.
- 3. Fill the center of each slice with the cheeses. Fold down the tip, the rounded side then the sides, and seal the assembly well.
- 4. Bake the waffles in a waffle maker until the batter is golden brown.
You can add some nuts to each waffle.